Ininiwak E Wichihitochik Victim Services provides culturally relevant services to victims of crime within the James & Hudson Bay Region communities. Our main goal is to increase awareness about our program, victimization and increase access to services, safety and security.
Services & Description
For after-Hour Emergencies Please call: 1.877.264.4208
Types of Support:
- Basic counselling & lessen the impact of being victimized
- Facilitate referrals to appropriate community resources
- Safety & Treatment/healing planning
- Case Management
- Offers VQRP (Victim Quick Response Program).
- Works in partnership with the Police Services and other emergency services.
- Provides support and assistance for victims and witnesses involved with the court process.
- Community awareness & education
Integrated, cohesive and safe service to victims of:
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Criminal harassment
- Death Notification
- Break & enter
- Human Trafficking
- Other crime-related occurrence
Victim Services also Provides:
- Community engagement activities
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate community information sessions to include community-based and external service providers
- Build partnerships with other service providers and agencies
Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
We are here to help!
Victim Services Office Locations